Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pussycat Blouse Again

I'm really only loading these photos so I can have them for the PR review I'm about to write, but I did finally wear this outfit today. I'm also happy to report that the shoes passed their test with flying colors. Comfortable all day long.



LOVE this fabric, which arrived from eBay yesterday. It's going to be made into something very soon. Maybe even before I make jeans.


That's it for tonight. I blew off grocery shopping over the weekend and so had to sacrifice a weekday night (tonight) instead. After dinner out and then groceries, there's not any time left for the sewing room. I'm on the homestretch with the purses so I should be able to gear up for garment sewing soon. My garment-sewing mojo is in full swing, of course, because I'm working on purses. I hope it doesn't go missing once I'm ready for it.

3 comments:

  1. Good looking blouse. Glad the shoes past the test. Who was the seller of the fabric on eBay? I have a few I have purchased from over the years. Some have disappeared and some just don't have what I am looking for. Email me at lwlamona at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize the same crazy mojo problem -- when sewing one thing, the sewing mojo wants to take another track. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Where did you get those shoes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.