Friday, March 2, 2007

It's Friday and I've Got Nuttin'

… so I'll just put up yet another dog pic. Or three.

This dog smiles. I swear he does. You'll really believe me when I am finally able to get a good shot of his full smile.



What they do at least 5 times a day.


King of the mountain hill.



And now DH and I (and pooches) are on our way to drop off the Toyota for new brakes. Cha-CHING! While it's being repaired, we'll visit the dog park. Again. It's a perfect day outside … sunny, 80 degrees and a nice breeze.

DH has been making progress on the door trim in the family room. Slower than he planned, but still moving ahead. Paying work does prevail, especially when we have a new brake job hitting the ol' bank account this afternoon.

The scrubs fabric did arrive yesterday but I haven't washed it yet. Later, after we get back. It's a long weekend (Monday school holiday) and I'm really looking forward to it. The weekend, not the laundry.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of your dogs that you share. Have you checked out the dogs with blogs site yet? (I have a link on the side bar of my blog - I wasn't sure if I should put the link in your comments.) You'll find plenty of others who like to share photos of their dogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog pictures--they are adorable and they look like BFF.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a dog person, but I have to tell you, your pooch has got me , hook, line and sinker with his personality and THAT SMILE!
    In fact I told my husband to start looking for a pooch along the lines of Chili! to keep our dog Patch company...(his buddy died in August)..We will see...Thanks for all the info in your blogs...You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for each and every comment. I appreciate them all, but I have to be honest and let you know that I'm usually bad about answering questions. I hope you understand that there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.

To help keep spam comments under control, any comments to blog posts that are more than 30 days old are moderated and will not show up immediately.